Sublimation printable Vinyl is the base for designing and customizing pure cotton clothes. For making custom design clothes, you need to reduce the printable heat transfer vinyl by using the vinyl plotter and transfer the design to the clothing using any flat press machine.
- With being thin due to their low thickness, the high-quality heat transfer material is easy to reduce and set on T-shirts.
- The heat vinyl does not go away while you wash it and, also you can iron it as it is safe.
- All the custom vinyl has gum and is easy to set on a T-shirt with the help of a warm peel.
- The minimum order quantity for any heat press vinyl is 20-inch x 5m.
- With 1m x 20 inch vinyl you can make up to eight A4 size sheets.
- You can buy vinyl for shirts in meters and not in sheets to reduce the cost.
Size: The size of vinyl rolls are usually 20inch x 25m or 20inch x 50m
You can get a vinyl plotter and heat press vinyl and make your design and cut it. Or Else you can send your design to us and, we will make T-shirts for you.
- Make your design in any design software and put the Sublimation Printable Vinyl you want in a vinyl machine for cutting it.
- Run the plotter and, the Vinyl will reduce as per your design. Peel off the count number.
- Put the design in a flat press machine to set it on pure cotton clothes and, it will last long.
Other variants of the Vinyl we deal in:
- Metallic Heat transfer vinyl.
- Neon heat transfer vinyl.
- Glitter heat transfer vinyl.
- Glow within the Dark Vinyl.
You must also visit our YouTube channel