Make buttons for a birthday party using this Die Cutter For Badges. We use badges in schools, colleges, and also in many events. Use this badge die cutter to make badges easily with the designs you cut from it. This cutter is very simple to use and saves you money as it is a manual cutter. You can use this machine even on a small table with less space. The compact size of this cutter makes it very portable.
- The solid metal framework of this button badge die cutter makes it last long and serve you better.
- Use the long handle of the Die Cutter For Badges to pull down and cut the design out for badges.
- Get a better grip with the knob at the end of the handle of this die badge cutting machine.
- Make cut-outs of the graphics you need for your badges.
- We ensure a free movement of all the moving parts of the moving parts in this cutter machine without jam.
- With this button die badge cutter, cut the precise shape and size of the design you want to cut for the badges.
Cut size – 21 x 29.7cm / 20 x 25 cm
Colour – Black
How To Cut
- Slide your design printout paper into the slot of the cutter.
- Align the design with the shape of the cutout area.
- Pull the lever down to cut the design out of the paper.
Reach us out to get the best die badge cutter price. Search for a die badge cutter near me and, you will find us.
Other machines accessories
- Mug Clamp
- Heatproof gloves
- Teflon sheet
- Silicone pad
- Temperature controller
- Badge Moulds
- Id card cutter
You can check out our Youtube channel: We have several videos demonstrating the usage of different machine for sublimation printing & heat press